Monday, August 10, 2009

Blue and Purple Stripe shorties on yarn from Prince Edward's Island, Nova Scotia. This was a special knitting job, as my grandmother was born and raised on PEI. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

**Please note, I am changing my customs list a little bit. I will now note the date I expect to start your project. I usually take 6-8 days to finish a project and they usually ship within 2-3 days of finishing. I hope this will give you a better idea of when you can expect your finished product.**


1. Aimee (Spots) - Blue/Purple Striped Longies - FINISHED shipping Wed/Thurs
2. (Week of August 9th) Knitting for my Cole - WIP
3. (Week of August 16th) Natsmom (GM Forum) - MM Elements Longies - Yarn OTW
4. (Week of August 23rd) Knitting for my Cole!
5. (Week of August 30th) Carrissa (GM Forum) - ATTD Eden Longies - Yarn OTW
----------------------------------------
almostparadise (GM forum)
jkwoody (GM forum)
Finnegansmom (GM forum)

No comments:

Post a Comment